Around the year, Cincinnati’s downtown is a lovely and welcoming thoroughfare, getting lovelier all the time. We are pleased to contribute to the culture of cafes downtown, and our desire is that we can add to downtown Cincinnati’s bustling, thriving feel by providing a comfortable, stylish space to enjoy a meal with your friends, family, or business associates.
A Simply Grand Cafe Downtown!
Simply Grand Café is also a catering service, but the food at our flagship restaurant in the Great American Tower is presented in a wider variety than anywhere else we serve.
From 7 am until 3 pm every weekday, our downtown restaurant provides a fast, convenient, welcoming environment for dining downtown. And of all of the casual Cincinnati’s downtown cafes, Simply Grand Café is remarkably convenient in its location. You can enter from the Queen City Square lobby, or from Third Street.
At Third and Sycamore, we are an easy walk from many of downtown Cincinnati’s greatest attractions.
– The Cincinnati Reds’ ballpark, Great American Ball Park, is directly across the street.
– The 4th & Main Streetcar Station is one block away.
– U.S. Bank Arena is a five-minute walk.
– Smale Riverfront Park and Lytle Park are both within three blocks.
– The legendary Taft Theatre is less than two blocks north of our entrance.
– The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center is at Second & Walnut, a mere three blocks from our location.
– We are between the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge and the Taylor Southgate Bridge
We encourage you to come enjoy a meal with us at Simply Grand Café. We are located in Downtown Cincinnati, right at 3rd and Sycamore. If you have any questions for us, our number is (513) 744-9111. Bon appetite!