Simply Grand Cafe, conveniently located in downtown Cincinnati, is an ideal place to grab lunch. On weekdays, Simply Grand is buzzing with activity — the full staff works efficiently and swiftly, and the satisfied patrons enjoy a wide range of cuisine options.
For sandwiches and salads, there is no better option in Cincinnati’s bustling downtown quarter.
Where To Lunch In Downtown Cincinnati
The café is quiet enough to carry on a conversation easily, but full enough to feel festive. Whether you are dining on your own or with a large group, Simply Grand is comfortable, welcoming, and easy to access.
For many business professionals who work near Great American Ball Park, Simply Grand has proven to the perfect go-to for a satisfying lunch. Some people visit our café five days a week — jumping from turkey to ham to tuna to roast beef to keep the variety up. There is enough variation in our menu to make sure all appetites are sated.
Each option for salad — available as a smaller a la carte or as a full entrée — is a delightful blend of healthy greens and flavorful proteins:
- Citrus Almond, with grilled chicken, mandarin oranges, and luscious dried cranberries
- Mediterranean, with hummus, Kalamata olives, and lentils
- Southwestern Cobb, with bacon, avocado, grilled chicken, and a black-bean-and-corn relish
- Spinach salad, with a hard-boiled egg, tomato, and grilled chicken
- Tuna salad, a perennial favorite with such the right amount of zest
- Chicken Caesar, with croutons and parmesan cheese
- Chef salad, with the great variety of twin meats (ham and turkey) and twin cheeses (cheddar and Swiss)